Temp People Services Center Specialist
x Austin, TX 78701
Title: Temp People Services Center Specialist (Remote)
Location: Austin, TX
- Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around benefits processes, policy, and issues.
- Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required; conducting outbound calls or emails for issue resolution and follow-up, if required.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system (Service Cloud), HRIS (Workday) and benefits administration tool (WTW).
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to all government policies and standards (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, Section 125, etc.)
- Execute employee Perks programs by answering employee inquiries for programs.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- 1-2 yrs HR experience and or customer service experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Bachelors Degree, preferred