Temp Inventory Analyst
cd Corte Madera, CA 94925
Job Title:Temporary Inventory Analyst (Store Planning and Allocations)
Company:Luxury Home and Furniture Company
Time Frame: 11/25/2019-4/17/2020
Location: Corte Madera
Full Time Hours
• Support Allocation/Store Planners with gallery product requests from multiple
reports on daily basis.
• Support Allocation Planners with evaluation in store/dc stocking for swatches in
order to optimize and balance revenue generation and in-stock levels.
• Support maintenance and updating daily/weekly reports.
• Execute the tracking of product for product/floorset updates.
• Execute the input of Allocations and parameters for a complex set of stores - skus
into allocation /replenishment system.
• Execute swatch replenishment for client swatches using replenishment system.
• Create SKU’s/DM Purchase Orders from Expense PO’s
• Build and cultivate a strong Team relationship with all business partners
• Support with adhoc reporting and data mining
• High level competency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to build up skills in other available technical applications (Macros,VB, SQL,
• 4-year college degree or equivalent hands-on experience in an inventory role, a plus.
• Minimum 6mo- 1 year experience in an inventory related environment
• Experience in Inventory Planning, Allocation, a plus