Temp Interactive Developer
Remote New York, NY 10010
Client: Apparel, accessories and home decor retailer
Location: Remote (EST Hours)
Hours: 40 hrs/week
End: June 2021
Reports to: Director, Interactive Development
- Build marketing Web pages (e.g., brand and divisional landing pages, home pages, special editorial features, sale pages) for our seasonal marketing campaign.
- Adhere to internal coding standards, accessibility and SEO requirements.
- Address feedback from creative and business stakeholders on these pages.
- Remediate any issues found on these issues by quality assurance team. Complete all assignment in a timely manner.
- Communicate any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manually code HTML 5 without recourse to generation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manually code CSS 3.
- Demonstrated ability to create mobile responsive Web pages.
- Demonstrated ability to match creative designs (e.g., PSD's or Sketch files) exactly ("pixel-perfect").
- Experience with eCommerce systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in making known any production, delivery or coordination issues that arise in developer’s workflow, or in asking for assistance when there is a gap in developer knowledge.