Temp Graphic Designer, Home
remote New York, NY 10010
Location: Remote to start then Long Island City
Duration: 3-6 months
Full time hours, M-F
*Must have home experience.
Our fashion client is seeking a Temp Graphic Designer for their Home Division. The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating digital stories and concepts that inspires and captivates the consumer while creating a consistent brand representation across all channels and remaining in line with digital best practices. This role will develop creative ideas and concepts to suit the client’s business objectives, and then finalize and oversee the execution of approved creative.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 4-5 years of professional graphic design experience with a home company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from accredited school
- Strong Photoshop and Sketch skills; working knowledge of other current design applications
- Experience in After Effects
- Experience in and understanding of the digital landscape, including websites, social content, digital media