Temp Director, Product Marketing
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Temp Director, Product Marketing
Company Description: Luxury beauty brand
Location: Remote u (office located in NYC)
LAUNCHES AND BASIC BUSINESS ANALYSIS
• Develop accurate estimates for future sales by category and new launches, collaborating closely with Account Management and the Launch Planning Director.
• Report ongoing Data Warehouse sales providing strategic analysis of brand portfolio and mix of business sales trends. Ongoing marketing analyses (NPD) trends and competitive performance.
• Manage the brand side-by-side calendar identifying GAPs and Opportunities per quarter. Work with account leads, FSS and Global team in order to deliver extra Net.
ASSORTMENT AND PRICING
• Develop assortment plan and works with Account Lead; Sales Planning and Visual Merchandising (VM) to guarantee the correct execution per channel.
• Lead Affiliate line edit / discontinuation process with the objective to ensure NOAM’s needs are captured from SKU productivity and profitability perspective. Collaborate with VM to guarantee correct execution in stores (collaterals/displays).
• Manage the annual pricing review and new product pricing analysis. Research competitive pricing information, NOAM landscape, key corridors and market insights to inform future strategy and brand positioning.
• Partner with finance on COG analysis for new launches and all promotional programs.
• Guarantee OMNI alignment (Online, Retailers, e-retailers and FSS). New product launches strategize on retailers early leads, activations and kitting.
• Provide Visibility on all promo calendar encompassing all the activations (retailers exclusives/anniversary, good-byes, discounts, GWP, KITS, etc…).
• Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA a plus.
• 8+ years related product marketing experience; 360 marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to synchronize data from multiple sources and based on findings, make strategic recommendations and decisions on marketing strategy. Excel is your friend!
• Interest and passion for North America marketing including Product, Retail Marketing, and Competitive landscape in the beauty industry (cosmetics)
• Ability to personally set priorities and motivate others.
• Engaging interpersonal skills with the ability to foster and nurture relationships with members Global Marketing team and cross-functional teams as well as present to senior leadership.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and take complete ownership of projects
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.