Temp E-mail Marketing Manager
XX New York, NY 10012
Job Title: Temp E-mail Marketing Manager
Company Description: Fashion Apparel Brand
Duration: 6 months
Location: NYC (Remote)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute winning strategies to maximize revenue through email communication.
- Manage email production process end to end: campaign scheduling; segmentation; creative development; email asset production; email vendor management; and post-deployment analysis, working with dedicated analysts.
- Meet with marketing and merchandising teams to plan email campaign schedule supporting online and in-store business, brand and customer marketing needs.
- Work with Digital Design team to manage and optimize effective email design and content.
- Assist in developing regular strategic data-driven testing of customer email programs to maximize campaign performance and isolate campaign driver effectiveness.
- Drive email innovation through customer segmentation & personalization strategies.
- Design and optimize email marketing automation journeys for timely & relevant dynamic communications.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis; assist in setting KPI benchmarks.
- Maintain / update email performance reports. Analyze performance and create recommendations to optimize channel performance.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices, including targeted segmentation, effective creative/calls-to action, testing, customer lifecycle messaging, and trigger messaging.
- Strong analytical skills and experience evaluating, creating and presenting campaign reports. Customer modeling a strong plus.
- Possess a balance of strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to communicate well among cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and email service provider platforms.
- Familiarity with campaign management tools.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA Degree in Business or Marketing; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing management, with an understanding of lifecycle and triggered behavioral messaging, database marketing and analytics.
- Experience developing segmentation strategies and customer touch point plans.
- Expertise in development of marketing assets and collaborating with members from creative and marketing teams.
- Experience in leading successful email personalization strategies.