Remote New York, NY 10022
Location: Remote, EST hours
Duration: ASAP – 6 months (-/+)
Hours: Full time
- Develop editorial “voice” for furniture, case goods, rugs, and lighting categories at the product level.
- Edit product description and details section for all Home categories on .com and wholesale partner digital platforms, ensuring consistency in copy style and brand voice.
- Partner with Home copywriter, and members of Design, Production, and Merchandising, to ensure product copy is accurate, informative, and relevant to brand strategies.
- Participate in all relevant showroom walkthroughs, line reviews, and design meetings related to Home product.
- Continuously refine the copy for Home product by amending and revising descriptions as needed.
- Work on several projects at once in order to meet multiple deadlines.
- Evolve copy Style Guide to formally reflect the evolution of our Home product descriptions.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, English (or comparable work experience).
- 5+ years of copywriting or editorial experience, preferably focused on furniture and home goods.
- A strong editorial voice and knowledge of home furnishings industry.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel, experience with database tools, content management systems, and knowledge of best-in-class digital practices.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.