Temp Assistant Print Designer
503 BROADWAY New York, NY 10012
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT PRINT DESIGNER
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Fashion retailer brand
DURATION: 3-4 months
LOCATION: New York, NY
• Assists in the creation of brand-right, commercial designs that reflect the conceptual direction/business strategy.
• Develop seasonal product with a focus on graphic, print and color
• Work cross functionally with design to help influence evolution of product
• Apply processes to understand/anticipate the needs of the customer in order to exceed customer expectations and readily react to their needs.
• Utilize resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and stay up to date on competitor research/trend analysis.
• Collaborate and follow-up on deliverables with vendors and key partners throughout the design process including Design, Merchandising, Marketing, and Product Development.
• Brainstorm and present ideas to team.
• Prepare materials for meetings and presentations and coordinate logistics.
• Achieve set goals with acute attention-to-detail, tracking progress & anticipating potential issues.
• Be able to keep up in a fast paced environment.
Typical workdays: Building concept surface stories, doing colorways, communicating with teams about prints.