Temp Art Director
Remote New York, NY 10010
Client: Apparel, accessories and home decor retailer
Location: Remote ( EST Hours )
End: 9 months
- Develop holistic 360 campaign from concept to delivery. This includes moving and still imagery for advertising, media, social and collateral: print and digital ad campaigns for use in mailers, video, web content, social content, P.R. materials, POS, OOH.
- Partner with manager in ensuring our brand vision is consistent, globally, across all platforms.
- Collaborate with senior creatives, marketing, licensee partners.
- Manage and own a myriad of projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines and budgets.
- Partner in creation of seasonal, global campaign concepts
- Partner in maintaining brand image across all platforms.
- Collaborating with styling teams on photo sets, as well as in pre-pro and post production
- Work with Creative Director and Brand Creative lead on development of shoot strategy boards for presentation
- Interaction with and partnering with all in-house agency departments as well as with the in-house digital agency and our licensee partners and their external agencies.
- Developing layouts for all print and T.V. (moving image) vehicles
- Work with team/editors on execution of moving image campaigns, including television advertising, brand videos for in-store and digital use as well as involvement in digital executions of brand content across all digital platforms including social media
- Oversee and lead all retouching and final color corrections with in-house and outside partners to maintain brand standards and consistency.
- Work with the studio team to build and approve all production mechanicals in-house.
- Oversee all global and domestic submits for production
- Research and gain understanding of the target audience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Premier Prop or Final Cut and After affects - knowledge of - a plus