Technology/Innovation Account Managment
New York New York, New York 10018
Title: Account Executive or Senior Account Executive.
Location: NY, NY
Company: Well known PR agency focusing in innovative tech and innovation brands
Seeking Senior Account Executive or Account Executive to join its rapidly growing technology team. The candidate should be tapped in culturally and have a genuine passion for public relations and excited by innovative technologies. This position calls for a fearless media strategist who can identify industry trends and apply them to client work, as well being as an enthusiastic consumer of industry news across all social platforms.
The role reports to a Director within the division, and will be integral in the supervision, development, and coaching of the junior team, including an assistant.
- Support the execution of innovative communications strategies for national and international brands, melding traditional and digital media
- Fully manage client projects and client deliverables
- Write and produce high impact press materials including press kits, releases and pitches
- Maintain and expand relationships with technology, business and consumer editors
- Secure features and product placements in top national, regional and online media outlets??
- Serve as a primary point of contact for tech and innovation clients and interested media
- Coordinate and staff press interviews with clients and handle subsequent follow-up
- Create, maintain and manage the timely distribution of editorial reports, briefing documents and press clippings
- Execute press events for clients with the support of in-house event team
- Manage the junior staff, act as a strong mentor and guide
- 3-4 years experience working with technology companies ranging from startups to mid-level businesses
- Foundational knowledge of the media landscape across tech and business
- Proven track record of securing top-tier coverage in print and online media, and broadcast
- Strong and effective writing, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Word, and social media platforms