Technical Project Manager
2 East 42nd Street New York, New York 10017
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
The IT PM is accountable for ensuring the successful delivery of large/complex projects within the agreed parameters (scope, cost, time, quality, and risk).
- Build and schedule management of all implementation scope
- Scope management/Change Request and process
- Set the business plan for the projects to achieve the business outcomes
- Ensuring the outcomes are aligned to IT and Business/Marketing Strategy
- Input into the IT Roadmaps and for execution of the program
- Ensure the resources are available to deliver the projects – people, systems and financial
- Actively encourage innovation and change both in project methodology but also the delivery of project outcomes
- Contribution to the development of systems, and processes to deliver operational excellence in cost, quality and business stakeholder satisfaction
- Solve the more difficult business problems and risks through complex troubleshooting and collaboration across the business stakeholders
- Provide detailed delivery schedule and associated resource plan/forecast to meet the overall project cost and schedule targets, including recovery plans if required
- Ensure the resources (people, systems, financial) and assets required to achieve the plans are available as needed
- Link overall profitability goals and performance standards wither the direct achievement or results of the operational area.
- 3-5 years of relevant IT Project Management roles
- Experience in delivering complex IT projects
- Experience across a broad range of Project Management tools that are available such as JIRA
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Specific project domain knowledge and expertise desirable (as project requests).
- Experience in working with formal project governance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business or a related discipline
Compensation: Depends on experience