Title of Job: Technical Designer
Company Description: Women's RTW
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Collaborate with Design and Product Development teams to determine fit and aesthetics.
- Establish and maintain fit and construction standards to ensure brand consistency and quality
- Prepare and lead fit sessions with Design and Product Development
- Resolve and communicate fit and construction issues to oversees studio within the development and production timelines
- Enhance fit and quality through review of customer comments, competitive analysis, and conducting fit sessions
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Fashion preferred
- Must have 3-4 years of technical design experience
- Must have a strong understanding of garment construction and fabric types
- Experience using Web PDM is a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced fashion environment