Title of Job: Talent Recruiter
Company Description: International Luxury Brand
Location: New York City
Support the Corporate & Retail division US and Canada. The position is responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment: recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). The position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The position is based in New York City, New York.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to understand their talent needs and manage the recruitment process.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, and extend offer of employment (Corporate) and create/delivers employment offer letters.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Support the recruitment efforts for short term and long term temp needs.
- Create and manage the internal promotion and transfer process in line with the company recruitment strategy.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Manage agency relationships ensuring that the best interest of the company are in mind at all times.
- Remains updated on all local and state legislative changes relating to employment screening and job offering.
- Own and manage reporting metrics such as time to fill, sourcing channel, retention rate, cost of hire, and report on a reoccurring frequency.
- Participate in the development and deployment of an interview skills training program.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA, preferably in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting required
- Knowledge of SAP and Recruitment systems
- High volume recruitment experience required
- Fashion Retail Industry recruitment knowledge is necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel)
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic
- Strong written & verbal communication skills as well as project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Excellent communication, building relationships and business acumen skills