Support Ops Manager
. Schaumburg, IL 60173
Company Description: healthcare + medical supply company
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Lead and develop the Operations + Support Team, managing and maintaining all of the team's compliance and consistency and taking corrective action as needed.
- Set goals and monitor ongoing performance of the team and individually by completing 'Performance Reviews' for all direct reports.
- Mentor, train, and develop direct reports for improved and sustainable individual and team performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders; establish timeline for contract fulfillment, hospital credentialing requirements, and time to hire or fill staffing positions within the facilities with our contracted services.
- Create and maintain all credentialing requirements and updates as identified and provide appropriate communication of changes.
- Responsible for the data integrity and documentation of asset and employee credentialing, ensuring timely and accurate documentation.
- Ensures new employees are fully onboarded, credentialed, and cleared to access the screening service location by established deadlines, meeting contract, and hospital requirements as identified.
- Establish and maintain relationships through open communication with key contacts, such as Hospital Human Resources, Operations Managers and Supervisors, Recruiting, and other key customer contacts.
- Manage the processing of the Sales teams' customer quotes and coordinates database filings, ensuring accuracy of quote and hospital purchase orders
- Manage the process fulfillment of service location supply requests; supporting screening teams with forms, materials, and supplies as requested
- Ensures support of Sales team meeting required hospital vendor credentialing is complete, accurate and loaded into system; ensures Sales team is ready for entry to hospital to conduct business as needed.
- Provides support and coordination of Marketing and Sales Events/Shows
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable processing from hospitals, ensuring timely processing from A/R Team.
- Manage the team responsible for ensuring the owned company equipment is in compliance, including calibration and repairs; tracking all company owned assets, including inventory.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience in medical devices, medical services, or healthcare required.
- Previous experience leading a team with the ability to provide feedback and coaching; experience in performance management is a plus!
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays