Supply Chain + Operations Manager
. New York, NY 10010
Company Description: socially-conscious lifestyle accessories brand
Location: New York, NY
- Manage daily supply chain and operations reporting.
- Monitor operational performance through development and maintenance of KPIs and dashboards across cost, quality, and service and use insights from metrics to drive strategic improvements and opportunities.
- Manage entire supply chain from product sourcing through last mile fulfillment to the customer.
- Manage our order management system daily to ensure all orders are shipped to customers seamlessly.
- Manage our daily inbound logistics and oversee all purchase order deliveries.
- Manage product quality control and reverse logistics with our fulfillment partner.
- Manage our custom order and RX management system daily.
- Focus on process improvement (planning, solution design and iteration) across all areas of the supply chain.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain, or related field.
- Min. of 2+ years experience in supply chain and operations management ideally within the fashion, consumer goods, beauty, or any other e-commerce/DTC space or brand.
- Must have experience in MS Office Suite including the ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including logistics P&L budgeting and management skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to think both strategically and execute tactically.
- Highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful spirit; you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative and enjoy working with various team members to execute on cross-functional strategies.
-Good listener and can think on your feet to provide solutions.
- Base understanding of supply chain fundamentals and processes.
- Clear and succinct communication skills, effective for all levels of the organization.
Compensation Package + Perks:
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Free Product
- Employee Discounts
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Excellent Corporate Culture