California Los Angeles, CA 90048
Title: Stylist Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California
Company: Luxury start-up
- Collaborate with in-store leadership to ensure all business revenue goals are made - both supply and demand.
- Develop top-level weekly, monthly and quarterly strategies to drive in store business and consignor relationships.
- Drive a 360 degree store experience by ensuring that the team is introducing customers to all TRR services and delivering on experience expectations.
- Effectively drive omni-channel selling in the store location.
Leadership + Team
- Be an ambassador for luxury fashion - able to inspire those on the shop floor.
- Conduct regular trainings and meetings with Stylist team to drive both business initiatives and in-store learning.
- Recruit, retain, coach and develop top level Stylist talent.
- Ensure effective onboarding and training of new hires, utilizing all company tools.
Communication + Collaboration
- Deliver regular feedback to partners in the field and headquarters.
- Collaborate with in-store peer leadership to align on strategies and work as one team.
- Possess a strong understanding of 4-wall product feedback and product needs.
- Demonstrates skills in building personal credibility and behaving with the highest ethical standards.
- Respects and treats others fairly and inspires trust with all constituencies
- Polished in verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
- 3+ years experience creating and delivering on key initiatives and goals.
- 3+ years experience working in the luxury space in a client facing role.
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.