New York New York, New York 10001
This role will be an instrumental part of the customer experience in-store - Focused on supporting all facets of the sales floor and the team of store experts, the sales assistants will need to be dynamic, customer facing, problem solvers, and driven to create a memorable experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and assist customers, consignors and guests as they enter the store
- Help pair guests with luxury items displayed in-store
- Provide assistance to the team of store experts via fitting room support, stock checks, refilling of sales floor, processing returns
- Punctual, reliable and a team player to work alongside our expert team
- Outgoing, energetic and excited to work in the customer service industry
- Sort, display and restock as directed by the floor manager in an organized manner
- General shopkeeping practices, safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the floor manager & assistant floor manager.
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day
- Polished, professional presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex, time sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected
- Well presented and possessing excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates the skill and willingness to take initiative and to pro-actively anticipate organizational needs including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines as required
Ideal applicants will have:
- Strong communication skills to work with consumers face to face
- A touch of customer facing experience
- A desire to work with people, and an understanding of excellence in customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor is important
- You'll need to be self-motivated
- Basic understanding of luxury brands and artists
- Customer service experience in luxury brands/designers a requirement