Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia V5K0A1
Job Title: Store Manager
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Description: Luxury UK brand is seeking an experienced Store Manager
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behavior to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Ensure store and team members are presented to the highest possible standards in line with brand expectation. Be competent in product knowledge and feedback regularly on performance and opportunities.
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for others. Be seen as truthful, fair and trustworthy and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market, support team to develop client opportunities.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time. Manage store systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational guidelines.
- Protect the assets of the store and deliver company standard in security, health and safety and maintenance.
- 3+ years of previous Management experience in a similar environment
- Flexible schedule
- Proven ability to lead/manage a team
- Previous menswear experience a PLUS