Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: Luxury Menswear Brand
Location: Short Hills, NJ
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Actively recruit all level candidates.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume or overlooking multiple store locations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office .
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: $100K - $110K