Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Company: Women's Contemporary Apparel Brand
- Handle all recruiting, hiring, and training for entire floor staff such as sales associates, supervisors, and assistant managers.
- Coaching and development of sales team on the spot.
- Manage all scheduling, work day breaks, and approved time off for all staff.
- Handle customer complaints & issues with poise, attentiveness & grace.
- Work by managing the sales floor and engaging with both team members and customer by assistance.
- Develop sales goals for individual team members and assist with their progress.
- Meet and exceed set store sales goals, conversions, and KPI metrics.
- Manage in-store and promotional events for the brand.
- Take on merchandising and operations roles such as: replenishment, merchandise processing, and visual initiatives.
- Able to offer customers product and brand knowledge.
- Perform paperwork reconciliation and other operational and managerial tasks.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of retail management experience
- Previous experience trend forecasting and working with women's apparel
- Able to work flexible hours based on the store's needs - open to working days, nights, weekends & holidays
- Able to climb, reach & lift up to 30-50 lbs; able to stand for long periods of time
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 + benefits