Pequannock Pequannock, NJ 07440
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: Non-profit with a mission
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Drive customer loyalty through coaching and accountability of store teams to capture customer data utilizing Company tools (POS), for the purpose of connecting with the customer, building relationships and personalizing future customer development opportunities.
- Recruit, train, and develop team ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
- Continually evaluate the performance of each member of the team and provide consistent feedback to ensure improvement, develop bench strength and plan for succession. Utilize Company tools and documents to support.
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies.
- Partner with the warehouse and District Manager to ensure appropriate assortment and inventory levels for the store.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in retail store management position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and ability to adapt to internal applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and able to push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Must have open availability and able to work holidays. Your schedule will be based on business needs.