SoHo New York, NY 10020
Title: Store Manager
Company: Women's Accessories and Ready to Wear Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Brand reflecting leadership behavior that contributes to the success of the business.
- Guide team to understand brand vision and execute in-store.
- Recruit a team of top talent that exudes the brand style.
- Manage team goals and expectations to drive store sales and results.
- Lead the team with a flexible and positive approach in order to facilitate an amicable working environment.
- Own effective communication within your store and with your peers and corporate team.
- Own a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Maintain the ownership of in-store business to drive metrics and grow Store sales
- Lead by example in meeting or exceeding all personal sales goals, including topline volume, KPI, and client development expectations.
- Think with a creative and entrepreneurial approach to grow the in-store clientele and constantly improve the environment.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Own your business results through effective analysis and interpretation of data and reporting. Use all available resources to gain insight into your business and effectively use this insight to drive results. Provide clear reporting to brand leadership.
- Lead as the Selling Manager on the floor to motivate the team and drive results. Ability to flex to the ever changing retail climate, leveraging your creativity and expertise to deliver on sales goals.
- Recognize creative and profitable opportunities to host events and proactively partner with corporate team to execute.
- Foster a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, fashion industry and brand. Lead by example and develop a holistically knowledgeable store.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of style.
- Take initiative to connect with our community and clients through networking.
- Partner with corporate team to increase brand awareness through social media.
- Take ownership of all operational procedures, including cash handling, opening, closing, security, POS and payroll management.
- Ensure all systems and technology are working properly and address any issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of all inventory management procedures such as shipment receiving, transfers, markdowns and back of house organization.
- Keep constant pulse on inventory needs to drive your business and provide consistent communication with corporate team.
- Take ownership of store’s visual appearance ensuring the sales floor is clean, neat and organized at all times.
- Oversee the store merchandising and ensure displays are aligned with brand aesthetic and standards at all times.
- Lead team efforts in loss prevention.
- Ensure disciplined control of payroll and store expenses.
- 3+ years of management experience in a customer centric retail environment
- College degree preferred
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Ability to analyze reporting, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Experienced making decisions and mediating conflict
- Experienced with social media
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work load
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support the business