. New York, NY 10033
Title: Store Manager
Company Description: Sustainable Non-Profit Concept Retailer
Reports to: District Manager
Location: New York, NY - Washington Heights
- Recruiting, on-boarding, and training new associates to the team.
- Driving operational efficiency on the floor through merchandising initiatives and quick recovery in order to provide a positive in-store experience.
- Properly train, motivate, and retain quality sales and stock associates.
- Help to achieve store sales plans and exceed service expectations.
- Coach and develop sales associates along with other upper management.
- Assist in back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing, inventory replenishment, and overseeing loss prevention measures.
- Assist in the scheduling, store reporting, human resources, stock flow, stockroom organization, supply order, adjustments to fixtures, and any other changes for the store
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervises store associates and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Works closely with District Manager and Corporate Team on in-store efforts.
- Min. of 3 years of retail store management experience in a high volume setting overseeing at least 25+ employees.
- Conversationally fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & socially responsible non-profit environment that values its community.
Perks + Benefits:
- Salary Base
- Monthly + Yearly Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401k Option
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts