Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: British Jewelry Brand
Location: SoHo, NY
- Drive sales daily whilst also proposing initiatives and potential events to attract the right clientele to the store.
- Responsible for the integration and training of new starters.
- Responsible for on-going staff training, coaching and development.
- Ensure the team deliver a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service.
- Collect and update customer information to ensure efficient use of client book and accurate data capture.
- Develop and maintain client relationships in line with company guidelines
- Network and develop relationships with corporate clients
- Assist Marketing with arranging Boutique events.
- Ensure store is kept clean and tidy at all times and that visual merchandising is maintained in accordance with company guidelines.
- Experienced in managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success.
- Customer obsessed and always prepared to go the extra mile.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, positive, and flexible.
- Commercially aware and target motivated.
- Ability to upsell and link sell.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, autonomously or as part of a team.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Boutique Manager role.
Salary: $80K - $85K