. New York, NY 11373
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Queens, NY
Company: Fashion Forward Contemporary Retailer
- Recruit, hire, and train all new sales associates, supervisors & assistant managers; coach and develop team members on the spot.
- Handle all scheduling, breaks, and approve time off for team members.
- Handle all customer complaints & issues with poise and attentiveness.
- Manage the sales floor and engage with team members and customer by providing exceptional assistance.
- Manage and develop sales goals for individual team members & assist with their progress.
- Meet and exceed personal store sales goals, conversions, and KPI's set by corporate standards.
- Manage profitability through staffing and payroll and via inventory control initiatives such as shrinkage.
- Perform routine cycle counts in order to keep track of correct inventory levels.
- Take on merchandising and operations roles such as stock replenishment, shipment processing, and visual merchandising initiatives.
- Able to offer customers product and brand knowledge; be able to speak to current and future fashion trends each season in line with the brand.
- Act as a brand ambassador and strive to achieve the brand ideals & mission.
- Perform daily & weekly paperwork reconciliation and other operational/managerial tasks.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of retail management experience
- Familiarity or past experience working with contemporary apparel brands - men's and women's
- Able to work flexible hours based on the store's needs - open to working days, nights, weekends & holidays
- Able to climb, reach & lift up to 30-50 lbs; able to stand for long periods of time
Salary: $55,000 - $75,000 + benefits