New York New York, NY 10001
Job Title: Store Manager
Company: Well known fashion retailer
Location: New York, NY
The Store Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the store and ensuring they continue to be a profitable and successful business.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Retail Management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
(Benefits / PTO / 401k)