New York New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Store Manager
Company: Women's + Men's ready-to-wear brand
Location: New York, NY
The Store Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the store. They will manage the store’s employees, including hiring, firing, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Retail Management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.