Miami, FL 33101
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: Growing Contemporary British Brand
Location: Miami, FL
- Achieve the stores sales targets by maximizing profits, minimizing costs and managing workforce budgets.
- Coach the team to become experts in our product and to deliver ultimate levels of service.
- Minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed.
- Ensure stockroom processing and replenishment procedures are in place.
- Delivering excellent customer service standards by example ensuring highly visible and effective customer service management at all times to drive continuous improvement.
- Select, train, develop, manage, and act as coach for all members of the store team to ensure high performance and productivity at all times.
- Ensure store compliance with company policy and procedures, taking a consistent approach with all team members ensuring operational efficiency at all times.
- Using independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the majority of the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- An inspirational leader who can develop individuals and whole teams.
- Experienced in recruiting, leading, managing, and training retail teams effectively.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements.
- Experienced in visual merchandising.
- Experienced in stock management.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications.
$60K - $80K Depending on Experience, +monthly bonus potential.