Los Angeles, California 90067
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: High End Fast Casual Restaurant
Location: Century City, CA
Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
Communicates effectively with staff and ASM.
Prepare the team schedules, administration and planning to business needs.
Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring the team is knowledgeable about all products, quality standards and operating procedures.
Positively reinforcing successful performance.
Train, Coach and develop staff.
Provides feedback to store manager on team member performance during shift.
Provides exceptional customer service
Build long- lasting relationship with clients and surrounding businesses while consistently promoting store sales and special events.
Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
Provides incentives to staff to reward exception work accomplishments.
Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food handling and food safety experience/certificates a plus, not a must
- 4+ year’s prior professional experience in retail/ restaurant environment including experience in leading people.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team with professional maturity.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize tasks in a high volume environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be available to work day, nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
Salary: Commensurate upon experience