. Livermore, CA 94551
Title: Store Manager
Location: Livermore, CA
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Apparel Brand
- Manages, recruits, on-boards, and trains the store's team.
- Develops teams in brand,product knowledge, customer service, and management skills.
- Manage back-of-house operations such as processing, stocking, replenishing, and displaying and merchandising pieces per company guidelines to maximize selling opportunities.
- Maximizes sales through brand ambassadorship and coaching associates on selling standard in order to obtain the highest level of profitability.
- Ensures and follows up on all activities concerning events, promotions, and selling activities within the store.
- Ensures proper staff planning according to budget and needs.
- Establishes, monitors, and follows up on sales goals, sales plans, and sales budgets with District Manager and Retail Director to ensure on-track performance.
- Follows and executes safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantees employee and customer safety.
- Provides direct customer service on the sales floor to clients.
- Leads by example mentoring staff in providing high-quality direct and indirect customer service on the sales floor and at the cash wrap.
- Rings on the register, reports, and handles all required transactions, issues receipts, and wraps up sales for customers.
- Establishes and oversees plans, budgets, and variable costs for store; works with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget, and future sales trends to maximize profitability with the area team.
- Min. of 2+ years of previous retail store management experience in a clienteling environment; experience working with women's apparel required.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts