. Garden City, NY 11530
Title: Store Manager
Company Description: Iconic Luxury Skincare Brand
Location: Garden City, NY
- Responsible for recruiting and onboarding of new store associates.
- Properly train, motivate, and retain quality sales associates.
- Drive operational efficiency on the sales floor through neat merchandising initiatives in order to provide a positive in-store guest experience.
- Help to achieve store sales plans and exceed customer service expectations.
- Coach and develop sales associates for long-term growth.
- Manage store operations such as shipment processing, inventory replenishment, stock flow and stockroom organization, and overseeing loss prevention measures.
- Manage all scheduling, store reporting, human resources, supply orders, and any additional changes to the store front.
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervise store associates and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Works closely with District Manager and Corporate HQ on in-store efforts.
- Completed Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Min. of 4+ years of retail store management experience in a luxury skincare or client-facing retail environment.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & team orientated retail environment that values its team and store performance.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Match %
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts