East Hampton, NY 11937
Title: Store Manager
Location: East Hampton, New York
Company: Elevated Accessories Brand
Ensure that all sales and profit goals are met and exceeded by hiring, training, and managing the performance of a retail store staff to company standards in regards to service, merchandising, and operations. They are to create a team that can bring an elevated client experience at all times.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full accountability of driving sales ensuring the team executes one on one customer service expectations consistently and sales plans are met.
- Improves profitability of store by controlling all controllable expenses and minimizing inventory shrinkage.
- Hire, Train, Motivate and Retain top talent to secure strong succession on all levels.
- Set annual goals for all direct reports and develop through coaching, feedback, follow up, action planning and if required, formal performance counseling.
- Drives client relationships through management of client books, appointment setting and strong outreach skills.
- Plans and executes in-store events to drive sales.
- Ensures visual directives and standards are maintained.
- Meet all Corporate and Regional deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least three years of supervisory experience in the apparel/accessories industry with a proven track record of driving sales and excellence in customer service.
- Full understanding of store operations and prior experience managing a retail location and a sales team.
- Experience with hiring, training and performance management.