. Boston, MA 02115
Title: Store Manager
Company Description: Heritage Lifestyle Apparel Brand
Location: Boston, MA
- Responsibilities include managing the Sales Team and driving sales on the floor; merchandising, client relations and services, and providing a positive in-store experience.
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates.
- Assist in back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing & inventory replenishment.
- Help to achieve store sales plan and exceed service expectations.
- Assist in the scheduling, store metrics reporting, human resources, stock flow, transfers, damages, stockroom organization, supply order, fixturing, and visual merchandising for the store.
- Coach and develop sales team along with other upper management.
- Set store and personal goals for associates, and manage to expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics and communicate performance.
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising, floor set, and presentation standards.
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervises store associate and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Min. of 2-3 years of retail management experience in a contemporary setting.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Works well in a small, intimate team setting.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends.
- Ability to take charge and grow the business.
SALARY: DOE - $45,000 - $55,000 + benefits!