Store Manager - Rodeo Drive
414 N Rodeo Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Title: Store Manager - Rodeo Dr.
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus Bonus
Company: Emerging Luxury Brand
• Responsible for sales and performance of the store and sales performance of each sales associate.
• Partners with corporate management to maximize sales and margin goals.
• Recommends business strategies, to help achieve sales goals and targets.
• Ensures store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives, and applies strategies to deliver best results through merchandising and visual representation.
• Analyzes and manages sell through. Identifies and communicates regularly with division heads on product availability and market trends to maximize productivity.
• Assures optimum shrinkage results are met by enforcing security measures and maintaining consistent accuracy in inventory levels.
• Recruits, develops, and leads a high performance team that drives sales and achieves store results and profitability through effective training, coaching and motivational activities.
• Consistently demonstrates accountability and leadership in managing the shop and its employees, delegates accordingly and provides the staff with a professional work environment.
• Creates a dynamic environment with superlative customer service standards, and assures the shop and staff are inviting, professional, and knowledgeable on product and related company information.
• Portrays him/herself with the appropriate representation and integrity of the company and of the brand, and demonstrates outstanding leadership skills.
• Maintains an active social relationship with clients and community and understands the needs and changes of the market.
• Remains in compliance with operational and company policies and procedures, and assures all policies are enforced.
• Demonstrates proficiency in managing operational costs, and balancing all related budgetary expenses in a cost efficient manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion. Merchandising or Business preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in retail management – luxury experience preferred.
• Experience in specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising, and store operations.
• Ability to navigate the operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email.
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Must possess strong leadership qualities, ability to coach, and develop a high performing team.