New York New York, NY 10012
Title: Store Director
Company: Luxury Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Support and manage the store's daily activities and ensure they are in alignment with company and store goals
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding store objectives as it relates to performance, productivity, efficiency, and quality standard.
- Maintain composure and professionalism under pressure
- Collaborate with upper management in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash control, and inventory management.
- Build customer loyalty through in-store experience
- Display best in class customer service techniques, clienteling standards, and sales interactions
- Expected to create an engaging and dynamic experience and environment for both internal and external clients
- Own the sales floor, ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Minimum of 6+ years of retail experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience in luxury fashion
- Solid independent work ethic, exceptional time management skills, and high level of ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in developing skills and future leaders and track record of driving business results and achieving goals
- Ability to work per the needs of the business
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Apparel & Fashion, Retail,
Skills: Customer Service, Communication, Retail sales, Sales, Business Development
Education: Secondary Education