Title of Job: Store Director
Company Description: Luxury RTW Brand
Location: Dallas, TX
Responsibilities include store operations, hiring, and developing the staff, merchandising, events and marketing in the market. The Store Director MUST be entrepreneurial with a small business owner mindset - we need a business driver who can bring a book of business and motivate the team!
- Ensure store is staffed and trained to company standards
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations
- Manage profitability via controllable expenses such as payroll, supplies and shrinkage
- Meet inventory accuracy
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Teach and monitor each associate on VIP client development and achieve/exceed their personal sales
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates
- Set goals and manage expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics by which success is measured in each area of the business
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks
- Supervises store personnel and enforces company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to partner with local charities, organizations or brands to establish brand identity in the Dallas market. Brainstorm and execute events quarterly.
2+ years in a Store or Assistant Manager role in a luxury clienteling environment
Experience in RTW a must!
Competency in written, verbal, and communicative skills
Experience with a mix of small and corporate brands
Experience driving a business and networking in the community
Salary: $70-$130k + bonus