. East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Title: Stock Supervisor
Company Description: Sustainable Non-Profit Concept Retailer
Reports to: BOH Operations Manager, Store Manager
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
- Recruiting, on-boarding, and training of new stock associates to the team.
- Driving operational efficiency on the floor through merchandising initiatives and quick recovery in order to provide a positive in-store experience for customers.
- Properly train, motivate, and retain quality stock associates.
- Coach and develop stock associates on best practices along with other upper management.
- Oversee all back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing, inventory replenishment, and overseeing loss prevention measures.
- Assist in the scheduling, store reporting, human resources, stock flow, stockroom organization, supply order, adjustments to fixtures, and any other changes for the store for the stock/operations team.
- Supervises stock associates and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Works closely with the Store Manager, District Manager, and Corporate Team on in-store efforts.
- Min. of 2 year of retail stock management experience in a high-volume store environment.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & socially responsible non-profit environment that values its community.
- Hourly Base
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts