Stock Supervisor - Chelsea
Chelsea New York, NY 10001
Title of Job: Stock Supervisor
Company Description: Non-Profit
Location: Chelsea, NYC
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe working environment in the stockroom.
- Maintain and replenish the sales floor, cashwrap and donations area.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures when the manager on duty, including daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks.
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash.
- Collaborate with Store Management in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Partner with the Store Manager to set production goals (units per hour/racks per hour) and coach team to achieve consistently.
- Communicate daily goals and set stock team priorities to support in achievement of that goal.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail stock position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have open availability and able to work holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.