Brisbane Brisbane, CA 94005
Title of Job: Stock Lead
Location: San Francisco, California
Company Description: Luxury Brand
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday; 9am-6pm
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Lead team of product handlers and support staff to ensure all daily tasks are complete.
- Execute handler and support production plan set by lead and management team.
- Work closely with loading dock lead to help ensure flow of inbound consignment and supplies are consistent.
- Oversee or start of day or end of night closing procedures opposite of the Lead to ensure complete coverage.
- Ensure product flow going to copywriting is consistent and filled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping receiving area organized by condensing and organizing consignments in the staging area.
- Support other inbound teams as needed.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Strong team player with leadership ability
- Comfortable in fast-paced work environment where multitasking is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do on the spot troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes some early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
Salary: Dependent on experience.