Stock Flow Manager
. Paramus, NJ 07652
Title: Stock Flow Manager
Company Description: Sustainable Non-Profit Concept Retailer
Reports to: Store Manager, District Manager
Location: Paramus, NJ
- Analyze available sales reports and data to assess the needs of the business and partner with the store management team to identify opportunities on the floor.
- Partner with the Store Manager to set production goals and coach the stock team on how to achieve them consistently.
- Communicate daily goals and set stock team priorities to support in achievement of that goal.
- Drive sales and overall customer experience by quickly and efficiently pushing new product to the floor and maintaining the sales floor.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and safe working environment in the stockroom.
- Maintain and replenish the sales floor and cashier area.
- Responsible for the accuracy of product assessment, boutique product selection, and pricing.
- Ensure the stock room is maximizing production and flow of product to the sales floor is quick and efficient.
- Flex the stockroom to account for seasonal needs due to product assortment fluctuations to maximize capacity.
- Ensure that shipments are presort effectively to support quick processing to the sales floor.
- Responsible for measuring and increasing inventory productivity to meet set targets.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate shipping & receiving supplies by communicating needs to Store Manager.
- Protect store assets and inventory, bringing any Loss Prevention concerns to the Store Manager’s attention.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures when the manager-on-duty, including daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks.
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including bank deposits, safe funds, and petty cash.
- Collaborate with store management in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining all merchandising directives and execution of effective merchandising strategies and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to ensure appropriate assortment and inventory levels for the store.
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, and organized.
- Ensure presentation of all windows, displays, fixtures, and all visual areas are reflective of the company's current visual direction and standards.
- Identify and communicate product concerns to the Store Manager in a timely manner.
- Support and provide feedback for all training programs rolled out by Corporate.
- Continually provide feedback to the Store Manager on employee level of proficiency in their role and support with consistent coaching.
- Resolve all employee relation issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the Store Manager and HR when necessary.
- Ensure grooming standards are professional, reflective of brand image and adhered to at all times.
- Enforce and support Store Manager in holding team accountable to company policies and procedures.
- Min. of 2 years in a retail stock management position experience in a high volume setting.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Previous team leadership experience and work well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & socially responsible non-profit environment that values its community.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and able to push and pull up to 50lbs and lift up to 25 lbs at a time.
Perks + Benefits: depending on exp. up to $18 an hour with full benefits packages for employees!