New York, NY 10018
Title: Stock Associate
Company: Luxury Shoe Retailer
Location: New York City
Hours: Full Time OR Part Time
- Skilled in stocking shelves and assisting associates in locating merchandise
- Ensures proper product placement and organizing new merchandise and displays
- Assist in inventory control and operational tasks
- Keeping sales floor and stock room up to corporate standards
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends with a minimum of 32 hours of availability per week for full time role
- 2-4 years of experience in stock or receiving, preferably in apparel retail
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Able to lift 20 lbs. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level
- Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders.
Salary: Depending on Experience