. New York, NY 10012
Title: Stock Associate
Company Description: High-End Luxury Women's Ready-To-Wear Brand
Location: New York City, NY
- Work in the back-of-house/the stockroom overseeing the organization and maintenance of inventory, assisting floor sales associates with retrieving inventory requests from customers.
- Assist in operations duties such as restocking + visual merchandising.
- Meet and exceed set visual merchandising and operational standards set by management and corporate.
- Assist in operations duties regarding the opening and closing of the store to ensure it is turn-key ready.
- Ensure compliance to all loss prevention and safety measures.
- Min. 2+ years of previous luxury retail stock and inventory management experience working in women's ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, and accessories.
- Interest in current fashion trends especially when it comes to women's fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred; high school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Product Gratis + Discounts