. New York, NY 10012
Title: Stock Associate
Company Description: Advanced Contemporary + High-End Luxury Retailer
Location: New York, NY
- Executes shipping and receiving process for the store including reporting any issues to the Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve them.
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s, and damages back to vendors.
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support.
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience.
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments upong processing shipment.
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines.
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique including back of house operational tasks.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Min. 2+ year of experience in a retail stock associate setting; advanced contemporary or luxury experience is a plus!
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs.
- Strong visual presentation skills and attention-to-detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discounts