Sr. E-Commerce Manager
. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: outdoor + lifestyle DTC/e-commerce brand
Location: can be based anywhere on the East Coast, USA!
- Own the the company's North American E-Commerce operations including the trading calendar alongside the Website Manager, overseeing all forecasting and monitoring of online KPI’s vs budget with monthly re-forecasts to update key stakeholders.
- Build market specific strategy and promotions to grow our NA contribution and tailor all mechanics to the audience such as product, pricing, and content, keeping a close eye on our competitors.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition and Retention teams to identify insight and localised activity needed to drive performance with potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop market specific language and content ensuring we are translating our brand imagery into an aspirational lifestyle narrative.
- Work closely with the Website Manager to action commercial activities, maximising key trading periods, and day-to-day site performance.
- Identify new proposition opportunities for Supply Chain to execute and translate sales planning into a rolling logistics forecast to support efficient despatch.
- Investigate development opportunities and coordinate these with Project Managers such as launching new payment methods.
- Integrate with other departments working alongside our range review calendar and support with in-depth analysis to influence E-Commerce buys.
- Summarize data and product information to articulate what is driving performance and what actions we need to take on a daily, weekly, and seasonal basis.
- Communicate performance to wider online team through a solid analysis pack, ensuring all are aware of key wins and any potential risk to sales.
- Collaborate with UX team on testing and reporting.
- Work alongside Customer Service to ensure we deliver on shoppers expectations.
- Build and manage a team of direct reports developing the NA Trading function and future proofing the team with an ever-evolving skill set.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred.
- Min. of 5+ years of hands-on e-commerce experience with a background in marketing in online retail and/or e-commerce.
- Solid experience in online trading within North America preferably having spent time living and working in market.
- First rate understanding of the NA customer and how to translate the brand's vision into the market successful and seamlessly.
- Line management experience.
- Practical experience and proficiency within Google Analytics.
- Analytical and commercial minded putting customer first in all decisions.
- Effective communicator and ability to present a conclusion lead analysis to the business including senior management and non-analytical teams.
- Excellent leadership skills, able to coach and mentor teams through change.
- Flexibility with a hands-on approach and quick to react to the ever-changing landscape around you.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience handling large amounts of data.
- Commercially astute with outstanding attention-to-detail.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Excellent Health Insurance Plans
- Employee Pension Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Free Products + Discounts
- Remote WFH Flexibility
- Excellent Corporate Culture