Sr. Account Director
. New York, NY 10012
Job Title: Sr. Account Director, Tech
Company Description: lifestyle, consumer goods, and tech boutique PR agency
Location: New York, NY
- Serve as the account lead and primary point of contact for an array of technology and innovation clients.
- Lead the development and execution of communications strategies for brands on a traditional and digital scale.
- Write and produce high-impact press materials including press kits, press releases, and pitches.
- Maintain and expand relationships with techology and business editors and media contacts.
- Coordinate and staff press interviews with clients.
- Secure high-level business features and product placements in top national, regional, and online media outlets.
- Execute press events for clients that fit the clients' positioning and brand mission.
- Manage junior-level team members coaching and developing their skills set.- Manage a team of at least 3-5 junior to mid-level PR team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Min. 7-10+ years of experience working in technology + innovation public relations with experience managing multiple client accounts.
- A proven track record of media placements and relationships across multiple verticals.
- A strong understanding of business operations, corporate structure, and memory for each client’s C-suite and organization structure.
- Understanding of how to use PR tools including Cision, MuckRack, and social networks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention-to-detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Summer + Winter Fridays
- Excellent Corporate Culture