Sr. Paid Media Specialist
. New York, NY 11201
Company Description: startup B2B tech e-commerce company
Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Execute campaigns across paid channels and translate data into strategy, analyzing and reporting on marketing programs and campaigns to measure ROI and improve our customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Provide actionable insights from quantitative work including reporting, forecasting, A/B testing, website analytics, media optimization, market sizing, customer segmentation, and campaign analysis.
- Need to be data-driven, growth-oriented mind who also loves working on optimizing campaigns through different testing to increase conversion rates.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for optimizing bidding strategies, executing tests, and enhancing campaigns.
- Utilize data to optimize existing campaigns, efficiently create new ads and promotions, and iterate on the creative & targeting testing cycles.
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends, and execute a test to improve the target CPA.
- Manage paid search and display marketing budgets by allocating spend for company across campaigns, keywords, and Ad groups.
- Monitor all metrics and KPIs and focus on scaling channels and optimizing for efficiency and lifetime value.
- Consumer acquisition channels include, Google Adwords PPC & Display, Naver, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Identify and test into new media channels.
- Execute and monitor performance for campaigns across paid search and social, display, and affiliate channels.
- Use best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize search engine (SEO) performance.
- Share learning throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment.
Experience managing affiliate marketing channels, is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred.
- Min. of 4+ years of paid marketing experience with a track record of success in developing programs that drive customer acquisition.
- Experience working in-house preferred, with experience in B2B products or services preferably with online subscription models.
- Expertise on automated bidding, PPC, GDN, and Social Display Ads.
- Experienced in building affiliate marketing programs, a plus!
- Experience analyzing data and using tools, including Google Analytics, to track and monitor campaign success.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines.
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player.
- Previous experience working for a startup DTC company is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Bonus + Commission Potential
- Excellent Health Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Commute Benefits
- Gym + Wellness Membership
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Remote WFH Flexibility
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Excellent Corporate Culture