Specialty Store AE
601 West 26th Street Suite 350 New York, New York 10001
Title: Account Executive
Company Description: Global, Luxury Women's RTW Brand
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with key contacts for each store
- Strategize with VP to maximize YOY sales growth
- Work directly with the buyers and store owners to review seasonal sales’ goals
- Analyze selling for Mini Majors on a weekly and seasonal basis to identify opportunities such as, reorders, product hits and misses.
- Seasonal Visits to key regions across premiere partners
- Alongside VP, Manage key areas of market appointment including scheduling, working the appointment, order confirmation, communication, etc.
- Work with accounts in the showroom, present the collection, help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store.
- Analyze overall market for trends and competitive landscape
- Represent the core values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Work with Sales Coordinator to ensure orders, reorders are on floors in a timely manner, ensuring maximum selling time.
- Partner with internal departments, i.e. retail and PR to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
- Regular market visits to maintain brand awareness and gather competitive intelligence.
- 3+ years of wholesale experience in the fashion industry
- Experience working with Ready-To-Wear
- Handles Pressure well during high traffic times e.g. Market in NYC & Paris
- Solid Understanding of retail math, including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and Gross Margin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting customer feedback to improve level of service, and relaying detailed reports and feedback to Management.
- Must be always looking for new ways to drive sales, promote and elevate the brand’s presence, and enhance customer experience.
- A thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- A high level of organizational and time management skills