San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Title: Sourcing Coordinator
Company: Lifestyle Brand
Location: San Francisco
- Build relationships and maintain expectations with suppliers and manufacturers constant follow-up and some travel are required
- Be the conduit between Design, Merchandising and Production as the first line of review and collaboration with the designers and merchants
- Make decisions on product development submits in order to execute bulk – getting the aesthetic desired by design/merchandising.
- Arrange production terms, timelines, and calendar.
- Create and submit POs to vendors.
- Ensure products are delivered on time and without any manufacturing defects.
- Maintain up to date progress reports and WIP documents.
- Report progress of all programs out to cross-functional teams.
- Own information and maintain records on a daily basis for all orders of raw materials or full package goods.
- Support periodic inventory counts and audits
- Perform ad hoc sourcing, development, and costing projects when the needs arise.
- Keep the Production office’s collection of samples and materials organized and logged.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Good problem solving skills, very hands on, strong analytic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills