Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Luxury Lifestyle PR agency
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: you are a Social Media expert who will manage and grow company's social networking and Internet communities, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, various blogs, and other online communities with the goal of increasing brand awareness for the company and clients and effectively connect with customers and prospects:
- Help develop and execute company's social media engagement strategy and ensure its alignment with business and marketing goals.
- Manage day-to-day social media channel presence (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and blog response activity.
- Monitor external blogs, social networking sites and forums to gather intelligence, identify opportunities and threats, and participate in the conversation (as needed).
- Maintain relationships with top bloggers, social media stars and brand advocates; Identify "super-fans" and influencers and create/maintain a program to proactively nurture these groups.
- Contribute to the development of original online content (in conjunction with internal partners) and leverage existing marketing, PR and communications content for social media dissemination.
- Manage the development of social media playbooks and guides (in conjunction with internal partners) and oversee company-wide implementation.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a consistent online voice.
- Identify and manage analytics and report on key market and user segments
- 3-5 years of consumer and social media experience; preferably agency or corporate
- Experience with or understanding of luxury lifestyle verticals
- Passion for social media and social networking
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media, networking platforms and social media agencies and partners
- Proven results using social media tactics to drive business objectives
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience of business and strategy development
- Experienced in managing social media campaigns and strategy from conception to implementation
- Ability to think creatively and effectively articulate ideas
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, are a must;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both creative and technical - with knowledge of optimization and tagging.
- Working knowledge of / familiarity with SEO best practices a plus.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and convincingly.
- Proactive, team player able to work independently and take a leadership role in dealing effectively with various internal and external teams/departments and company management
- Solid project manager with excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines, prioritize appropriately, cope well with change and maintain composure under pressure.
Salary: commensurate with experience