Social Media Marketing Strategist
100 Flushing Ave New York, NY 10022
Title: Social Media Marketing Strategist
Company: Luxury Clothing Brand
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client is seeking a Social Media Strategist to use their social expertise to build strategies, inform creative ideas and increase engagement & follower growth.
This person will be using data and insights to develop strategies and implement plans as well as work with creative teams to ensure increased Instagram and Facebook impact.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for long term and short term projects and campaigns that align with the brand’s overall marketing calendar and business goals
- Drive the development of follower growth and engagement strategies with a focus on Instagram, Facebook social channels
- Be the SME leading a cross functionally team to organize and execute on influencer marketing strategy, outreach, communication, and campaigns.
- Track and monitor KPIs, including engagement rates and post frequency
- Report and analyze all metrics associated with social media engagement and growth
- Grow social channel engagement and apply across PR, Retail and Wholesale divisions
- Oversee quantitative and qualitative analysis for marketing initiatives, identifying key insights to optimize brand strategy
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Project management skills are essential
- 5+ years of experience in social media strategy with a focus on Instagram and Facebook
- In-depth knowledge of with scaling social follower growth and engagement for a luxury, apparel or beauty brand
- Must have strong understanding and experience with a 360° integrated approach and how social media platforms impact DTC and Wholesale channels
- Experience with successful influencer marketing strategy, influencer relationship management and execution
- Experience with WeChat a plus
- Experience with web analytics services (e.g. GA, Adobe Analytics, Tableau), and social media reporting platforms